1. Get Laser and Ditch the Razor!
- Find a wall and sit, just don’t bring a chair!
- Go to the pool and swim some laps. A half-mile freestyle and a half-mile breast stroke will do the trick. You should be able
- to do that in less than 1 hour.
- Find a hill and ride a bike.
- Climb stairs, 2 at a time! 10 flights will give you a good burn.
- 100 calf raises X 3 will give you some great gams!
- Shuffle…25 yards to the left, 25 yards to the right will get those thighs extra tight! Go 3 times each way.
3. Tip to a great sunless tan: Use a tablespoon of baking powder, a small amount of water and loofah those legs! Stay away from salt-based scrubs. They create a barrier between you and the self-tanner, leading to quick fading and uneven application.
4. Can’t make it? Fake it! Draw attention to your muscle tone when wearing a miniskirt by dusting a pale pink shimmer powder down your shins in a straight line, making your legs look longer.
5. Try Juniper Oil! Add one drop of juniper oil for every two tablespoons of olive oil and massage into skin effected by cellulite. Try this after your exercise routine.